Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Wat good its keithy and Jazzy and we are in computer camp. Hi im Takeitha and im 13 and a leo gotta represent my sign always boo anyway. My school was myers but i did good so now im going to albany high some of my intrest are books writing watching tv and hanging with my best friend jazzy My favorite movie is 1408 and norbit how u doin. My favorite tv show is SPONGEBOB and repos. My favorite musicains are bow wow, chris brown, rhianna, lil mama r kelly, and chris hurrican ay bay bay.My favorite basket ball star i aleen iverson because he is talented and cute. BYE :-) My name is Jassamyn. I live in albany well smalbany. I went to Myers I graduated this year and I'm going to Da high. I like to play with my litte cuzions. I also play softball and I'm a REALLY LOUD PERSON so I can be a pain in the but. My best friend is Takeitha we hang out all the time. My favorite is movie and t.v show is titantic and Making the Band 4. Bow Wow is my hubby. I wish to meet him one day. I like fighting and arguing. will that's all you need to know about me so by bye now. KEEP IT GHETTO. FROM LADI JAZZY and her home skillet KEITHY.

No comments: